Rockline Industries wins 2010 Visionary Award for regenerated cotton wipe

The regenerated cotton wipe from Rockline Industries is made of 25% Lenzing Tencel, with the remaining 75% made of cotton which is produced from the post-industrial waste from the manufacturing of T-shirts. The recovery process used to regenerate the cotton is energy and water efficient.

Rory Holmes, president of INDA said: “With such an emphasis being placed on sustainable products in all industries, including nonwovens, the VISION Conference attendees obviously were impressed by the ‘green’ story of the Rockline Regenerated Cotton Wipe. There were five outstanding products representing all aspects of consumer products – from filtration to personal and household care – and they were all winners by being selected as finalists in the 2010 competition.”

The Visionary Award is presented to consumer products which utilizes nonwoven fabrics in its final form. The five finalists made presentations during VISION 2010 and conference attendees voted for the recipient of the 2010 Visionary Award.