The FiltXPO International Filtration/Separation Exhibition & Technical Conference will take place in Chicago from 26-28 February, covering themes such as gas phased filtration, biomanufacturing technologies, desalination developments, solution blow spinning, and breakthrough filtration and separation product designs.
The overall FiltXPO programme will be chaired by Behnam Pourdeyhimi, PhD, Associate Dean for Industry Research and Extension, North Carolina State University and executive director of the Nonwovens Institute. Co-chairs are Paul Marold, president of Lydall Performance Materials and Taylor Sulmonetti, PhD, associate, Exponent.
The seven keynote speakers are:
- Membrane Filtration – Aflal Rahmathullah, PhD, manager, Liquid Filtration Engineering, Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Water Filtration – Eric M.V. Hoek, PhD, Professor, UCLA Samueli School of Engineering and director, UCLA Sustainable LA Grand Challenge, and editor-in-chief of npj Clean Water.
- Separation & Manufacturing – Shagufta Patel, PhD research scientist, Parker Hannifin Company.
- Biopharmaceutical – Michael Phillips, PhD, technical director, Next Generation BioProcessing R&D, MilliporeSigma.
- Air/Gas Filtration – Michael O’Laughlin, vice president, Advanced Solutions, Lydall Performance Materials, Inc.
- Filter Media Modelling – Hooman V. Tafreshi, PhD, Chaired Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Nanofibre Filter Media – Eliton Medeiros, PhD, Professor, Federal University of Paraiba.
Registration is open on the FiltXPO website.