Xylem president and CEO Patrick Decker participated in the opening session at the Water Leaders Summit, where government officials, world organisations and industry leaders convened with the common goal of addressing global water challenges through policymaking and thought leadership.
The session, “Beyond Business-as-Usual: Enhancing Collaboration for Resilient and Sustainable Urban Water Management,” explored how business and industry leaders can work together more effectively and overcome water challenges faced by cities worldwide.
On 12 July 2016, Xylem senior vice president and chief innovation and technology officer Jay Iyengar will moderate a Smart Water Forum that will examine technologies that define “smart water technologies.”
Xylem regional marketing director in Greater Asia, Robin Wong, will co-chair a session on ‘AOP & Disinfection,’ under the Water Convention theme of ‘Delivering Water from Source to Tap’ on 13 July 2016.
Xylem also has five representatives participating in the Young Water Leaders Summit and the company has seven academic papers that will be presented on 13 July 2016:
- Oxidation Processes: Production Of Biostable And Taste & Odor Free Drinking Water- A Multibarrier Concept Pilot Testing
- A Novel Approach To Define Sustainability of Non-potable Water Reuse Treatment Train
- Full Scale UV Advanced Oxidation Process with Sodium Hypochlorite for Potable Reuse Treatment
- Korea’s First Full Scale UV AOP System Put to the Test Development of a Novel Control Philosophy
- Reagent-free Optical Measurement of COD, Nitrate And Nitrite in the lab
- Energy Efficient Closed Vessel UV Systems at the Second Changi Water Reclamation Plant
- Life Cycle Costs (LCC) for Wastewater Pumping Systems