IFAT, one of the world's leading trade fairs for environmental technologies, takes place next week, from May 5 to 9 in Munich. Last year the event attracted 2,939 exhibitors from 54 countries and 124,200 visitors from 182 countries.
One of the highlights for delegates will be the show's 'Future Dialogue' event, this year called Water as a Human Right and an Economic Factor—How can Technologies eliminate the Water Shortage?
The moderator will be Gundula Gause, editor with German television channel ZDF, and presenter on the ZDF news show heute-journal.
- Prof. Terje Tvedt, Professor at the Department of Geography, University of Bergen and professor in Global History, University of Oslo
- Dr. Brahma Chellaney, Author, commentator and professor of strategic studies at the Center for Policy Research in New Delhi
- Jessica Yu, Oscar winning documentary filmmaker, writer, producer
- Dr. Ines Dombrowsky, Head of the Department Environmental Policy and Natural Resources Management, German Development Institute
- Christoph Koch, Head of Department "Wissen" (Science), STERN