Speakers with the latest knowledge will deliver important nonwoven market updates, demand forecasts and research findings on the industry in China, Asia, South America, North America and Europe.
The conference will explore how each region has responded to the pandemic challenges and supply chain issues with new innovations and solutions.
Programme highlights include:
- Overview and Green Innovation Development of China’s Nonwovens Industry, by Guimei Li, vice president, China Nonwovens and Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA) on 29 March.
- South America – Land of Opportunity or Land of Turbulence? The Recent History and Trends That Are Shaping the South American Nonwovens Market, presented by Mariana Mynarski, corporate marketing manager, Fitesa on 29 March.
- Asian Nonwovens Production and Market Update by Chan-Hyou Park, chairman, Asia Nonwoven Fabrics Association (ANFA) on 30 March.
- Understanding the State of the North American Nonwovens Industry and a Market Gone Mad presented by Brad Kalil, INDA director of Market Intelligence and Economic Insights on 31 March.
- An Overview of Key Issues Facing Nonwovens on Top of European Market Trends presented by Pierre Wiertz, general manager, EDANA on 31 March.
Another conference highlight will be the presentation of the IDEA 2022 Achievement Awards and the announcement of the first Sustainability Advancement Award on 30 March.
IDEA will feature several hundred exhibitors from a myriad of industry sectors and is expected to draw an audience of several thousand senior-level buyers and attendees from over 60 countries to the Miami Beach Convention Center.