Xylem will display its new and existing water solutions at booth #4329 at the Water Environment Federation’s Annual Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC) 2014, which takes place at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center from September 29 - 1 October.
Show attendees can expect to see live demonstrations of the newest additions to Xylem’s expanding monitoring and control (M&C) portfolio designed specifically for the water and wastewater industry, as well as the unveiling of a new, multi-barrier wastewater treatment solution. Products from the company’s analytics and dewatering portfolios will also be on display.
The company will receive a 2014 Innovative Technology Award from the Water Environment Federation (WEF) for the company’s revolutionary wastewater pumping solution, Flygt Experior, at the event.
Products on display include:
• Leopold Oxelia is Xylem’s new ozone-enhanced biologically active filtration system and multi-barrier solution for municipal wastewater treatment. Oxelia combines ozone, filtration and analytical instrumentation to deliver optimal wastewater treatment for water reuse, as well as discharge into sensitive water.
• Sanitaire OSCAR process performance optimizer is an integrated biological process control software and hardware system design that provides real-time analytics with smart process control programming and monitoring of influent, in-basin and effluent parameters, minimizing errors and the number of hours required for efficient operation.
• YSI IQ SensorNet (IQSN) continuous monitoring and control system enables monitoring of every aspect of a wastewater treatment plant process in real-time:
- The P 700 Orthophosphate Analyzer, which measures the amount of orthophosphate throughout the wastewater treatment process, can be used as a stand-alone analyzer or in conjunction with other sensors in an IQSN system, and the continuous data it provides can help verify phosphate elimination in the wastewater process and improve operational efficiency.
- YSI UV/UV-Vis Spectrophotometer Sensors measure several parameters as part of an IQSN system.
In addition to the above products, Xylem will provide an overview of the company’s TotalCare Maintenance Program, Xylem’s comprehensive, integrated portfolio of services which is designed to ensure that treatment systems continue to operate at their optimal level.