The Porvair Filtration Group has announced the addition of the Compfil range of compressed air filters to its portfolio of liquid, air and gas filtration products.
The ISO-certified Compfil range consists of five filters which exhibit a range of different properties and are used within many industrial processes for the removal of particulates from compressed gas and air streams.
The five different filters are:
- The Compfil DF filter, which has a three-dimensional borosilicate depth media, achieving a void volume of 95%, ensuring a high containment capacity at high flow rates and low differential pressure.
- The Compfil AC filters are absolute-rated activated carbon filters, designed for the removal of oil vapour and other hydrocarbons.
- The Compfil IA filters are industrial air filters with nanotechnology that remove water and oil aerosols, as well as particulates from compressed air and gas.
- The Compfil VY filters are polyethylene pre-filters designed for particle retention from compressed air and gases down to 25 μm.
- Finally, the Compfil UF depth filters are designed to remove water and oil aerosols, as well as particulates from compressed air and gas streams.