Among the highlights of the latest issue is:
- Ken Sutherland reviews separation activities within the power generation sector
- The energy saving characteristics of Ahlstrom's Flow2Save filter media
- How Dutch company Pervatech is offering solutions to the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries
- Anthony Bennett investigates the use of filtration and separation technology in the fine chemical sectors
- F+S contributing editor, Mark Holmes, talks to Eastman's Fred Dulin about the advantages of its Cyphrex microfibres
- Dr Ian Doig describes how a new filter uses flexible elements to enlarge apertures during backwash.