At COP28, Alfa Laval will actively engage in discussions with decision-makers and regulators and establish collaborations to expedite the deployment and commercialization of solutions on the path to net zero.
Alfa Laval's program at COP28 includes:
- "Sharing insights from industry leaders, collaborating to create impactful transparency in the value chain" panel discussion with MASSIV+ partners in Swedish Pavilion on 2 December @ 4.00–4.40 pm GST
- "Unleashing Innovative Cleantech to Achieve Net-Zero Amid Intermittent Energy Frontiers" panel discussion in Danish pavilion on 4 Deccember @ 4.45–5.45pm GST
- "Actions to achieve a decarbonized and resilient value chain" panel discussion in Swedish Pavilion on 5 December @ 1:00–1:40 pm GST
- "Accelerate sustainable cities across value chains to reach net zero" session with We Don't Have Time Pavilion in Blue Zone on 6 December @ 2.00–3.00 pm GST
- "Solving long wait times in port with innovative technologies" panel discussion in Swedish Pavilion on 6 December @ 5.00–5.20 pm GST