The company is moving away from its previous matrixed organizational structure, which included a regional focus.
The flowing appointments will take effect from 1 November 2022:
- Guillermo Briseño, president, Industrial Solutions
- Andrew Dahlgren, president, Life Sciences and Special Applications
- Bart Driesen, president, Mobile Equipment Solutions Aftermarket
- Richard Lewis, president, Mobile Equipment Solutions
- Thomas Scalf, president, Enterprise Operations and Supply Chain
- Keith Bechtum, vice president, Mobile Equipment Solutions OEM Sales
- Mauricio Goes, vice president, Industrial Solutions Aftermarket and Service
- Angela Zurick, vice president, Mobile Equipment Solutions North America Aftermarket.
With the new structure, Jeffrey Spethmann, SVP, Industrial Products, and Wim Vermeersch, VP, EMEA, will leave Donaldson after assisting with the transition.
“This redesign will enhance our ability to serve our customers by aligning our business models, resources and cost structure to the specific needs of each end market, while creating greater internal ownership and accountability for short- and long-term performance,” said Tod Carpenter, chairman, president and CEO of Donaldson.