The call for papers is now open for Filtrex 2019 which will take place on 14 – 15 May in Berlin, Germany.
Organised by EDANA, the international association for the nonwoven and related industries, Filtrex 2019 will highlight future growth areas and bring together technical specialists and business management.
EDANA invites papers on the following subjects:
- Innovative filter media
- Filtration equipment and devices
- Manufacturing technology and equipment
- Testing and standardisation
- Air filtration and liquid filtration
- Automotive filtration (oil, fuel, engine, cabin)
Abstracts should be submitted by 15 January 2019 and include a title, 3-4 bullet points summarising the presentation and full contact details of the speaker. Abstracts should be send to Giovanna.firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are also tabletop opportunities to showcase products and services, engage with new contacts and extend networks.