• The newly launched ANDRITZ screen scroll centrifuge HX – designed to enable flexible
dewatering, even under difficult feeding conditions: This centrifuge is especially suitable for
processing bulk chemicals and agrochemicals. The combination of innovative features, such as a
modular scroll and an express cartridge with proven solutions like the Gentle Feeder™ feeding
system, increases uptime and product quality at the same time.
• Krauss-Maffei dynamic crossflow filter DCF – a technology that has proven suitable for the
clarification of liquids and for concentrating and washing solids. It increases yield and product
quality for a broad variety of chemical and pharmaceutical products.
• Sustainable solutions that reduce the use of valuable resources or reuse side-stream
resources, such as process solutions for zero liquid discharge, the ecoOne pusher
centrifuge (a pusher centrifuge with a combined pusher and drive motor, significantly cutting
down power consumption), the decanter centrifuge ACZ for plastics recycling, or Metris
addIQ RheoScan, a tool assisted by artificial intelligence for efficient, automatic polymer dosage.
• Comprehensive and efficient mechanical dewatering solutions like decanter, pusher and
peeler centrifuges (including specialized products such as the PUREVO pharma peeler
centrifuge) as well as drum filters, filter and belt presses for clarification of liquids, thickening of
sludges, and separation of solids.
• A full range of well-proven and reliable thermal drying systems such as helix, plate, paddle,
drum and fluid bed dryers.
• End-suction centrifugal pumps for various industrial applications, with Metris PumpKit - the
digital solution for real-time communication with your pump.
• Advanced automation and digitalization solutions for new and existing plants to optimize
efficiency and maximize profit as well as service solutions encompassing spare parts, upgrades
and rental machinery through to service level agreements, process optimization and training
International technology group ANDRITZ will be exhibiting its broad range of proven and new technologies, services, and automation solutions for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries at the ACHEMA 2022 show in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, in hall 12.0, booth C19.